Pre-register with our new registration tool, SmartRec, before you register to make your registration and billing experience smoother!
How to Pre-register
Watch our video tutorial and read step-by-step instructions.
- Get started by clicking this “Create Your Account” link. Click “Register” and then “Create an Account”.
- Fill out the account owner’s contact information and create a password. This must be the contact info of the parent or person financially responsible for tuition.
- Check your email for the verification code. Don’t see the email? Check your spam folder! Keep in mind, the code will expire in 10 minutes. Copy/paste or enter the 6-digit code into the field in your browser and hit “Verify”.
- Next, provide consent to sharing your newly created profile with Merit.
- We’ll need a bit more information about the account owner. Click “More info required” and fill out the details.
- Now it’s time to add the basic details of the individual or individuals enrolling in Merit classes or lessons. For students below age 18, select “Child”. For students 18 or older, select “Adult”. Fill in the basic details of the student.
- If you have more than one student in Merit programming, click ”Add another person” and fill in the basic details of any additional students.
- Once all students have been added to your account, click the blue button to the left of the account owner’s name and each student’s name so that a green checkmark appears. Then click “Checkout”… and “Checkout” once more.
- Here you’ll be prompted for full account information for the account owner and students. Notice that fields that are not required have (optional) next to them. Fill out all required information and accept the waiver.
- Hit “Continue” to purchase and you’re all set!
Need help? Contact our team for assistance.