CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF SUZUKI-ALEGRE STRINGS
WHAT IS STRINGTACULAR?
Stringtacular is a vibrant collaboration of young string players representing Merit’s music programs at El Valor Guadalupe Reyes Center, Pilsen’s Whittier Elementary School, and Merit’s Suzuki-Alegre Strings program. Stringtacular is an annual concert that showcases more than 300 1st grade through high school students, all performing together on one stage. These students are renowned for their extraordinary talent and how they fuse Latin Folk Music with the Suzuki method. To help celebrate the 20th anniversary this year, alums of the program were invited back to enjoy the concert and perform alongside the student musicians.
In twenty years, Suzuki-Alegre students have performed at the opening of the National Museum of Mexican Art, played for President Vicente Fox of Mexico, toured Japan, made several television appearances, and experienced the joy and power of music in their lives.
Merit School of Music deeply appreciates the individuals and organizations who celebrate the accomplishments of our Suzuki-Alegre Strings students, and support the nationally-renowned programming at Merit School of Music. To view the Stringtacular 2018 sponsorship PDF, click here.
To sponsor Stringtacular 2019, contact Cathy Wloch at 312-676-3692 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRESENTACIÓN | $20,000
• Public acknowledgment from the podium (750+ audience)
• 11”X17” printed promotional poster with logo (5,000 impressions)
• Logo on program cover (1,000+ impressions)
• Logo on meritmusic.org main page (reach 15,000 visitors per quarter)
• Product sampling or display table at event
• Ten reserved seats
PLATINO | $15,000
• Logo on event webpage, event e-blasts, sponsor page of Stringtacular program and event signage
• Mention in event press release
ORO | $10,000
• Listing and website link on event webpage
• Social media mention on Merit Facebook and Twitter
PLATA | $5,000
• Listing on event webpage
• Recognition in program e-newsletter (1,200+)
• Name recognition in Stringtacular 2018 Facebook Event (reach 2.5K)
• Sponsor tagged in all Stringtacular related social media posts (reach 4,000)
BRONZE | $2,500
• Listing on event poster, event e-blasts, sponsor page of Stringtacular program and event signage
• Reserved seating
SECUNDARIO | $1,000
• Year-round recognition on Merit’s lobby TV (3,000 impressions/week)*
• Listing among Business Council in concert programs (11,000 impressions)*
• Program e-newsletter featuring Stringtacular event (reach 2K)
• Name recognition in Merit’s 2018 digital Annual Report (5,000 impressions)
Oppenheimer Family Foundation
Huan J. Chang and Robert Stauffer
Jenner & Block LLP