With back-to-school and fall fast approaching, these last days of summer are perfect for visiting one of Merit’s summer pop-up events around Chicago! From live performances in the park to little ones learning a new song during storytime, music lovers of all ages are welcome at Merit’s free musical events around the city.
Missed an event this summer? Don’t sweat it! You can relive some of the pop-up fun through our coverage gallery below.
- Read about our Early Childhood musical storytime events in Time Out Chicago’s August recommendations.
- Read Gisela Orozco’s blog to learn more about Merit’s Bilingual Musical Storytime event at Bar Siena in the West Loop, or watch Univision TV’s live Zoom interview with Sally Blandon, Merit’s Early Childhood & General Music Program Manager.
Pop-ups in the Park
- Better Magazine highlighted our summer pop-ups in their “Best things to do in June” article.
- Chicago Tribune featured our event at Green City Market in their “Things to do this weekend” article.
- Watch Meredith Barber, Merit’s Vice President for Development & Marketing, on FOX TV’s morning news.
- Read about our event at Harrison Park in Pilsen in Macaroni Kids‘ newsletter and WTTW TV‘s “10 things to do this weekend” article.
Summer Open House
- Read Block Club Chicago‘s article highlighting our summer Open House event and Merit’s ongoing presence in the West Loop.