High Intermediate Guitar Group Classes
Select your preferred section:
Online registration is closed. Please contact Student Services to learn about other registration opportunities.
GRADES: 6th - 10th
Available to students via teacher recommendation or placement audition.
As students advance through the program, they will have the opportunity to expand their musical studies in an extended class that focuses on more advanced techniques.
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- to play scales and arpeggios in major and minor keys
- to play, major, minor, and seventh chords
- to play guitar repertoire in a variety of styles from different genres of music
- to improvise melodies over a series of chord changes
- to identify common intervals aurally and visually
Classes meet once per week for 90 MINUTES (29 weeks)
Instrumental & Vocal Music
Merit School of Music
October 2, 2018
May 14, 2019
September 22, 2018
Not sure what you are looking for?
Let us help you out!