Intermediate Guitar Group Classes
GRADES: 5th - 10th
Available to students via teacher recommendation or placement audition.
After roughly one year in the program, faculty challenge students advance to further develop technique, musical skills and knowledge.
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
- to play scales and arpeggios in major and minor keys
- to play, major, minor, and seventh chords
- to play guitar repertoire in a variety of styles from different genres of music
- to improvise melodies over a series of chord changes
- to identify common intervals aurally and visually
Classes meet once per week for 55 MINUTES (29 weeks)
Instrumental & Vocal Music
Merit School of Music
October 5, 2017
May 17, 2018
September 23, 2017
Not sure what you are looking for?
Let us help you out!