The Merit community extends its heartfelt appreciation to our friends and donors for their generous support of Merit School of Music. Friends like these keep Merit’s outstanding music education programs and concerts possible and allow us to offer extensive financial support to thousands of qualifying students throughout metropolitan Chicago.
The Bridges: Partners in Music program is supported, in part, by grants from:
- Paul M. Angell Family Foundation
- Harry F. Chaddick and Elaine Chaddick Foundation
- Chicago Community Trust
- The Crown Family
- Caerus Foundation, Inc.
- D & R Foundation
- Dan J. Epstein Family Foundation
- Field Foundation of Illinois
- Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
- Oppenheimer Family Foundation
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- TJX Foundation
- U.S. Bank